Identify training programs in the CPSP Directory that are conveniently located or conducted via distance learning.
- Review the information available about selected programs from their web sites, if any;
- Reach out to the clinical supervisor and ask any questions you may have; and
- Possibly speak to graduates of the programs that interest you.
Once you know you’re interested, fulfill the program’s application procedures.
- All programs require a written application, most an interview; and some may have an application fee.
- Pay attention to application deadlines.
- Respond promptly to an offer of admission to training.